1) Connect UK airports to the nearest city with a Rail link
2) Connect all major cities with a High speed rail link to reduce the number of people flying between them.
3) Review Rail system and franchises
4) Review the rail ticket cost to make rail travel more affordable and less complicated
5) Removal of any road pricing schemes that are based on miles travelled.
6) Reduce the availability of local flights where rail travel is an alternative.
7) Fund the development of car free cycle routes
8) Change planning regulations to ensure all schools, Hospitals, Stations etc. are connected by alternative transport routes