Invoking Article 50 it does not mean we will leave, we can always withdraw from the process and remain in the EU.
By the time the negotiations are finished and Parliament has a vote the EU could be very different to the one we voted to leave; be prepared to remain in a new EU focused on the People and not Politicians trying to get a place in History.
This is what the Brexiteers voted for!
1) Queuing with the Rest of the World when entering Europe at an Airport.
2) Queuing at Calais/Dover as all Passports are checked and when travelling by car closer scrutiny at the internal borders of France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, Italy etc.
3) Paying duty on all goods leaving the EU and entering the UK.
4) Paying Mobile phone roaming fees while in the EU
5) Reduced compensation if flights are cancelled or delayed ( you will need to travel on an EU registered carrier or flight entering the EU.)
6) Higher Electricity prices if Electricity is imported from France (currently tariff free)
7) More expensive wine from the EU (France, Italy, Austria, Spain, Portugal)
8) Probably paying for higher travel insurance to cover hospital fees as the EHIC may not be acceptable
9) Changing your EU number plate on Cars, trailers, caravans, HGV etc.
10) Fewer UK jobs as EU companies re-locate ( all ready started)
11) Fewer jobs in the EU for British people.
12) No influence on how the EU develops but compliance with all EU product regulations and standards.